Command to Check Back Links
You can check backlink in your Google search console. Earlier a syntax was used to identify the backlinks. Believe me this syntax still work at some extent.
Points to be noticed are:
- There should not be any space between command and website name.
- The keyword “Link” in the above command should not be started with capital “L”.
- This command will show results for your index page only. If you want to check links to your internal pages, use link:sitename.com/internalpage.html
- These results may not be accurate.
- To see more accurate results, you should use Google Search Console.
High numbers of links helps to get ranking. By Off Page optimization activities, you can get backlinks.